Today, I found this website for writers aptly “domain named” writing.com. You can sign up for a free account where you have access to email services, writing tools, writing portfolio, contests and activities, and is an easy way to share your work. Check it out. It might also help you become a better blogger.
5 blogging best practice tips:
- Share your experience. Infuse your blog posts with your own personal knowledge and resources to provide added value.
- Keep it short. The length of a blog post is important. 300-500 words is what most search engine crawlers rank higher.
- 508 Accessibility. Remember to make it readable for the visually impaired.
- Use keywords. Keywords relating to your business in your blog post and its title help with SEO rankings. Think of needs or pain points your audience might be experiencing and help to solve them.
- Promote your blog. Share it on all social networks, email it to clients and colleagues, and syndicate it for use with RSS feeds.
Care to add to my best practice tips?—I’d love to hear your top picks.